14th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?

Is their Graduation course in commerce, and Old F.y. commerce not clear even thought can do Graduation course in Commerce. or any alternative.In one sitting become graduation is their any provision. inform

paradkar

16th July 2015, 10:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?

No there is no such short cuts to get complete graduation in one door step.you need to proceed through steps.

To have graduation degree,one must attend the 3 years course with 75% of attendance with no backlogs in specialization.

Yeah there are cases like the final year student can appear for 2nd,1st year supplementary exam,then only can appear for all the 3 years in steps but there also would be clashes of time exist.

So better to clear the previous course and proceed for next level.
17th July 2015, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?

There are many Graduation courses in the field of Commerce. Some of the Graduation courses in commerce are B.Com, B.Com (Honours), CA, etc. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Graduation course. Since, you are pursuing commerce course and if you are unable to clear your backlog subject then, you cannot opt for another Graduation course.
23rd July 2015, 03:59 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is their Graduation course in commerce, and Old F.y. commerce not clear even thought can do Graduation course in Commerce. or any alternative.In one sitting become graduation is their any provision. inform

paradkar
There is not short term degree course. You can go for B.com which is 3 year course from some reputed colleges such as:

Loyola College,Chennai
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
Narsee Monjee College,Mumbai
Symbosis,Pune ....etc

You can check the admission procedure from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?