19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for all type of government jobs if I have completed B.Tech from SAI Nath university?

Can I apply for all type of government jobs if I have completed B.Tech from SAI Nath university? If not what all job I can apply for? Can someone please let me know the full details on the same as soon as possible to me. Thank you for your help!

19th July 2015, 12:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for all type of government jobs if I have completed B.Tech from SAI Nath university?

You can apply for only those government jobs that you are eligible for.
As, you have completed your B.tech degree from SAI Nath university, then you are eligible for following government jobs :
  • Probationary Officer and Clerk post through IBPS exam and SBI PO exams.
  • For IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS post through Civil Service Exams.
  • For the post of Officer in different central department through SSC Exams.
  • For the post of Officer in Indian Army, Air Force and Navy through CDS exams.
  • For the post of Sub inspector in State Police Department.
19th July 2015, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for all type of government jobs if I have completed B.Tech from SAI Nath university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for all type of government jobs if I have completed B.Tech from SAI Nath university? If not what all job I can apply for? Can someone please let me know the full details on the same as soon as possible to me. Thank you for your help!
Yes, if you have completed B.Tech degree from SAINATH University then you are eligible for government sector jobs. Because this university is recognized UGC. But you are not eligible private sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?