22nd July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in US for MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?

Hi,
I have completed my MBA in HR and Finance. Now I want to go to US for further studies for which course should I go for? Please help me to know about the courses.

26th October 2016, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in US for MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my MBA in HR and Finance. Now I want to go to US for further studies for which course should I go for? Please help me to know about the courses.

The list of courses available to study in US for MBA (Finance & HR) post graduate is given below;

MS Technology Management
MS Project Management
MS Management Information Systems
Executive MBA
PhD in Business Management
Master in Management Studies
Master of Business Administration
Master’s Degree in Marketing
Master’s in Business Studies
Master’s Program in International Business
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?