26th July 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?

Sir,
I have completed my ITI in Welder. I want to do 2 years Diploma course. Please let me know I am eligible to do Diploma course? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  2. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  3. Can I get admission to study 2nd year of Diploma in Engineering in any Government college of Bihar if completed ITI(Welder Trade)?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  5. Being an ITI(Welding) student how can I get admission in diploma course if time is over?
  6. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  7. Can I become Technician in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Welder and having 7 years of working experience?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  9. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  11. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  13. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  14. What to do after passing 10th? What are the courses?
  15. Lateral entry into Diploma is possible after 2 years ITI?
  16. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to study further after ITI in order to do Diploma?
  18. How to apply for diploma through distance after completing ITI electrical in NCVT board? Can I be eligible to do diploma through AMI? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2015, 10:17 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?

Yes you are eligible for diploma course after completion of ITI course. You can join diploma after :-

1. After Completion of 10th Standard.
2. After Completion of 12th Standard.
3. After Completion of ITI Course.

For admission in reputed college you need to give an entrance exam named DET. Your score will decide that either you will get admission or not. So work hard and try to get as more score as possible.
8th July 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th and iti welder 1year course pass ,next ?
21st June 2020, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do welder inspection course after finished welder course
17th October 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I'm passed s.s.c and 1year iti welder course I'm eligible for a degree, photography of diploma course or not? Please give brief explanation sir..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?