26th July 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in Pune University being a B.Sc(Chemical Technology) final year student? Syllabus of M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)?

Respected Sir,
I want to do M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. I am from B.Sc(Chemical Technology) final year. I don't have idea on this so I want to know about latest syllabus of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry in Pune University and how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best college for MSc Chemistry in Pune? I am a BSc student
  2. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  4. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  5. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  7. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  8. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  9. How to join Java Technology based IT companies after passing final year MCA student from Pune university
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  11. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  12. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  13. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  14. sylabus for msc chemstry entrance
  15. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  16. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
10th April 2023, 06:34 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in Pune University being a B.Sc(Chemical Technology) final year student? Syllabus of M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)?

o get admission to M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) at Pune University, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Generally, to be eligible for admission, you must have a B.Sc degree in chemistry or related fields with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

As a final year B.Sc (Chemical Technology) student, you can apply for admission to M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) by submitting an application form online or offline as per the directions provided by the university. The university may also require you to appear for an entrance exam and/or an interview as part of the admission process.

Regarding the syllabus for M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) at Pune University, it generally covers topics such as organic reaction mechanisms, spectroscopy, organic synthesis, stereochemistry, organometallic chemistry, and more. The specific syllabus may vary depending on the university and program, so it's best to check with Pune University's Department of Chemistry for the detailed syllabus for M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?