28th July 2015, 03:29 PM

How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?

Hello sir,

My son is in 5th class in this year and I want to join merchant navy school after this, but I don't know that how I can join navy school after 5th standard .Please tell me in detail the procedure for the admission in navy school

Thanks & regards,
Sonali Kadam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school?
  2. Basic training for 5th standard student for joining Indian Navy?
  3. Procedure to join Navy School after completing 5th class in Dehradun?
  4. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  5. Can I make my son to repeat 4th standard in Oman, Sohar and send back to India to continue 5th standard?
  6. What is the procedure to join in Military School?
  7. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  8. Where Sainik School is located? Procedure to get admission for 10 years old 5th student?
  9. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  11. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  14. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  15. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  16. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  17. How to get admission in 6th standard? I am studying in DPS standard 5th
  18. How can I prepare to crack Army School entrance exam for admission in 5th standard?
29th July 2015, 11:35 AM
sanju0770

Default Re: How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?

Dear Madam,

It is actually very early for you to think for your son's admission but I must say that you are still concerned for your son which is very rare and nice of you. If you want your son to get into Merchant Navy then you have to wait till he completes his HSC with 60% or above marks. Make sure he select Science Maths and work hard on his Maths, Physics Chemistry and English.

Once he gets good grades then tell him to go for NDA Exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. There are no Navy schools in India and all we have is Army school and Sainik School which will surely help him to get into Indian Navy.

Thanks
21st May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, My name is Amit Lingayate I stay at jogeshwari east, Mumbai,
my son Aditya ( age 4.5 ) year, i want to go my son Indian navy, now he going school in surajbha English medium ( jogeshwari east ),
can you please suggestion me with full details... my mobile no. 9702210013
9th June 2017, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I join army school or sainik school?
My son is in 6th std at chaitanya school at raichur with CBSC syllabus. I want to give him in Army school or sainik school.
8th November 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I am job in anakapalli railway station. now my child studying 4th class in bhashayam school anakapalli. I want next year 5th joining in your navy school. please give me 5th class joining details in Telugu. my cell no 9493262093
10th December 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My self manoj Prabhu Trimukhe I want my son and daughter in Indian navy, my son is in 6th standard and my daughter she is in 3rd standard show me the way I want to see my son and daughter in Indian navi

Thanks & Regards
24th July 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

My son has just pass SSC EXAM he want to join Indian navy how can we get it and to whom and where we should go
27th November 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Navy My school after 5th standard? My grand daughter is now in5th standard. She want to join Indian Navy how can she get it?to whom and where we should go

Renuka
Thiruvalla.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?