4th August 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?

Hi,

I joined IT company after my B.tech in chem engg through college placement cell. I want to shift from IT to core company. Where can I look in for opportunities. How should I prepare for the shift? Should I learn Auto CAD/ designing tools?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  2. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  3. Are there any jobs in government sector in chemical field?
  4. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  5. Which course would be better to take after graduation in Zoology? M.Sc Zoology or M.Sc Microbiology?
  6. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  7. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the date of announcement of results of Shift I and Shift II?
  9. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  10. In which company can I shift after having few years experience in Visa Steels Jaipur?
  11. Will I get government job after completing diploma chemical engineering? Opportunities to do government job in related field?
  12. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  13. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  14. Which is better field IT or computer field for future as well as salary? How can I join BEL?
  15. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  16. What is the scope of doing LLB after CS?
  17. What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?
  18. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
30th May 2016, 08:57 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: What are the opportunities available to shift from IT field to Chemical company?

IT company is also a core company, et me tell remind you that there is no any difference between IT company and the core company, both are exactly same.
yes, you can say that your company might not be the core company you are working for right now. Even when you will shift from one company to another company it will be also an IT company.

Now, question comes about your job switch. So, you can get better opportunity to apply for the company on job finding website like:

1. http://monster.cm
2. http://naukri.com
3. http://techgiz.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?