10th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MS in USA to a candidate who has scored 319 marks in GRE?

Sir,
I have scored 319 marks in GRE. I want to study MS in Abroad. Please let me know about the colleges in USA where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?
  2. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  3. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  4. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  5. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  9. Can I get admission in any good university of USA for MS program if scored 298 marks in GRE?
  10. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  12. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  13. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  14. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  15. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  16. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  17. How much marks should be scored in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA with 4 years experience?
  18. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
13th August 2015, 12:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MS in USA to a candidate who has scored 319 marks in GRE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have scored 319 marks in GRE. I want to study MS in Abroad. Please let me know about the colleges in USA where I can get admission?
List of the best university for MS course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?