20th March 2015, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?

Hello,
I had given GRE and scored 284 marks in it.
Can you please enlighten me which
universities in USA I can apply for Ms in Bioinformatics?
With Regards
Meetanshu Mittal

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  4. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  5. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  8. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  9. Universities in Abroad to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 195 marks in GRE?
  10. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology in USA?
  11. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  12. How can I go Abroad for higher studies after 12th?
  13. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  14. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  15. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Colleges in USA which offer scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
  17. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  18. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
21st March 2015, 08:33 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?

The GRE marks, which you should have to get admission, varies from one university to another university. So, you should contact the universities to know about GRE score requirements. That's because some universities offers admission, even if we have 280 marks and for some universities, we should have above 300 marks to get admission. Following are some of the universities in USA, which are offering admission in MS(Bioinformatics).

Purdue University
Address: 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States

Oregon State University
Address: Corvallis, OR 97331, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

University of Wisconsin
Address: Madison, WI 53706, United States

University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
Address: Champaign, IL, United States

Rutgers University
Address: 57 U.S. 1, New Brunswick, NJ 08901, United States
21st March 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?

I got gre 284 and 72% in m tech in bioinformatics. I want to apply for phd in us or canada. please suggest me some universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?