12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Education Loan in ICICI Bank for doing MBA course. I am getting admission in Odisha through CAT. Please let me know about the Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  2. Education Loan scheme of Allahabad Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  4. What is the Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Pharmacy?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  9. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  10. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  11. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  14. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  15. Whether college will help me to get Education Loan for study MBA through CAT?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  17. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
25th August 2015, 10:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Education Loan in ICICI Bank for doing MBA course. I am getting admission in Odisha through CAT. Please let me know about the Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank.
Yes, ICICI Bank offers education loan for the graduates and post graduates. The student must be an Indian National. For the studies in India the loan amount will be Rs 10 Lakhs. For up to Rs.4 Lakhs there is no collateral security required. For above Rs 4 lakhs the student parent has to provide the collateral for the whole loan amount. The student has to repay the loan after repayment holiday. Repayment period will be 5 to 7 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?