1st September 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for taking admission in 12th in the schools which are recognized by Punjab school education board?

Sir/Mam,

I failed in 12th exam CBSE. Now I want take admission again in 12th in any school recognised with Punjab school education board. Can I do it or otherwise? Please tell me all procedure? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information soon!

Related Questions:
2nd September 2015, 01:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for taking admission in 12th in the schools which are recognized by Punjab school education board?

No, you can't get admission in 12th class of Punjab School Education Board after failing from CBSE board.
If you want to pursue 12th from Punjab board, then you have to pass 11th class first from it.
After failing in 12th class, candidate should have to prepare for failed subjects and clear all of them in reappear exam. Just apply for re-examination and prepare for it properly. Reappearing exam are held in month of August- September.
2nd September 2015, 08:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for taking admission in 12th in the schools which are recognized by Punjab school education board?

Yes, you can take admission in Punjab School Education Board, but not in class 12th, you have to apply in class 11th, as you have failed in class 12th in the previous school. So go for the admission in Punjab State level Board. But remember that you need to take admission in class 11th in Punjab State level Board. Otherwise you will not be able to sit for the final Board examination.

All the best.
17th April 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in pseb board from up board?ln which language punjabi board book will be ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?