25th August 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Tech in BITs Pilani without appearing GATE?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I want to do M.Tech from BITs Pilani without GATE scorecard. What is the procedure to get admitted for M.Tech program? Help me regarding this. Thank you!

8th September 2015, 04:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Tech in BITs Pilani without appearing GATE?

You will be happy to know that BITS Pilani takes admission in M.Tech Programme without GATE score i.e It takes an entrance exam in which you have to perform very well to secure a seat in PILANI campus.

Following are the details about the written exam.

The written exam consists of two test:

**Test I consist of 60 question which has to be solved in 60 minutes. This test is common for all the branches. It consists of physics(15), Maths(15), English(15) and Computer programming (15).

**Test II consist of 100 questions which has to be solved in 120 minutes. It consists of questions related to their branch.

**So in my opinion if you didnot score good marks in GATE exam then it will be a nice opportunity to study in reputed college.

**If you want to know more about it then you have to go through the detailed advertisement of BITS pilani post graduate programme.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bits pilani.pdf(579.8 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?