25th August 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?

Sir,
I want to get an Education Loan for my MBA course as I am preparing for CMAT. It will cost upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs. Which bank will charge me least interest rates of an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  6. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  8. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  9. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  10. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  15. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
22nd November 2017, 04:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to get an Education Loan for my MBA course as I am preparing for CMAT. It will cost upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs. Which bank will charge me least interest rates of an Education Loan?

There are various banks offering education loans with lowest interest rate to study MBA program. Some of the top nationalized banks which offer education loan with lowest interest rate are given below;

State Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

United Bank of India - Official Website

Central Bank of India - Official Website

Canara Bank - Official Website

Punjab National Bank - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?