29th August 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for an electronics diploma student to do internship training in BHEL, Bangalore?

What are the steps to be followed for an electronics diploma student to do internship training in BHEL, Bangalore? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer which you can give me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to get project internship in BHEL while doing M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication course?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  5. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  7. Is there any summer training programme in BHEL for B.Tech (E&E) students?
  8. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  9. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  10. Summer Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for internship in BHEL while doing final B.Tech CSE course? What are the steps which I need to follow for it? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  13. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  15. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  17. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria followed for getting internship in BHEL?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
6th September 2017, 11:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for an electronics diploma student to do internship training in BHEL, Bangalore?

First of all you have fill up the training application form available at your college. Or you can visit the HR department of BHEL, and enquire about the internship availability. They will help you about the application procedure. Now after getting the details you can apply for the training and wait for their further instructions.

You can send your resume here : Plot no. 98, Electronics City, Phase 1, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, ph - 080 2514 6118.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?