31st August 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?

With 49% marks in 12th,75% in b.tech career,and better knowledge on software courses like c,c ,.net,php,oracle.will i be able to get good job in good software companies.or i will have to suffer becoz of 12th result.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get IT software job after scoring 58% and 46% in 10th and 12th?
  2. Will I be able to get a job in good MNC companies with good knowledge in subjects but less than 60% marks in 12th?
  3. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  4. What is the possibility to get a good job after scoring 44% in 12th with PCM?
  5. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  6. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  7. Unable to apply in software companies having less then 60% in B.Sc
  8. Job opportunities in IT/Software field for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  10. Can I get a good job after scoring 60% in B.Tech but less than 60% in 12th?
  11. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I get a job in good IT company after scoring 54% in 10th, 53% in 12th
  13. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  14. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  15. How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th
  16. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  17. Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?
  18. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
31st August 2015, 08:05 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?

Through you shall have set back for some of the companies but you shall not be denied of the jibs completely.

However since you have not been placed by your college you have to start low.

What you need to do is to register on the job portal websites . some of then are.

1. Naukri.com

2. Shine.com

3. Shine.com

4. Monster.com

5. Fresherworld.com

With these institutes you shall be able to get shortlisted for the interviews with the IT companies .

Appear for the interviews and you shall get job definitely due to a large no to companies looking for the IT officers

Once you popular in your work you shall be automatically called by the big companies for interview.
31st August 2015, 09:33 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be possible for me to get a good software job after scoring 49% marks in 12th?

No, You can get good jobs but you have to attend Campus in your college there you can placed in a good company , There are many companies which are not used to demand 1st Class carrier & there are some companies which is used to declare before starting there campus selection only 1st class carrier students can appear.

Rather you can apply in Off Campus which is used to held in Company campus in many places by the post requirement of companies.
31st August 2015, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Truly speaking it is not possible to get a software job with this percentage of marks. One thing you need to do is try to check out the " All percentages " through out your education from 10th standard.

Besides this you just also satisfy the below requirements as I said before you must have a knowledge on Programming languages like

<> C

<> C++

<> JAVA

<> ORACLE

<> DATA BASE MANAGEMENT

<> UNIX etc.,

And also have Good communication skills. Finally I want to say the important thing is you just get a job in any small software company there by you will get an experience. Over a period of time you may apply for Various MNC's.
1st September 2015, 12:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 49% marks in 12th,75% in b.tech career,and better knowledge on software courses like c,c ,.net,php,oracle.will i be able to get good job in good software companies.or i will have to suffer becoz of 12th result.
As per your marks criteria, you are not eligible for software companies jobs. So you can try for some companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment. Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.

Only you can apply for -

1.Wipro

2.Syntel

3.Alumnus software
1st September 2015, 12:56 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah you can get into good software jobs but mostly there are less chances for you to join in IT because you have not got consitency in your academics. The consistency which many software comapanies prefer is 60% throughout in academics but in the case of yours you have got 49% in 12th and 75 % in B.tech.

So, you need to work in small companies where they prefer your percentage and later move on to greater companies based upon your experience
2nd September 2015, 03:16 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

Hi,

When you enter through the oncampus of off campus placements, there are certain companies who filter candidates based on 10th and 12th score. But there are companies who consider also. It purely depends upon the company norms.

But as you have a good knowledge in many languages dont worry about your percentage. It doesnt matter. you can start searching your job without depending on the on and offcampus.

You can apply for companies and sit for interviews. Try to register yourself in certain job portal websites and keep checking. There are various pages in facebook also where people share many job vacancies.

Try of make use of those.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?