16th September 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Christ University accepts NIOS certificate for 12th student of Dubai?

Hello,
My name is Shivraj. I have completed my 12th Board exams and I am interested in joining Christ University. I am currently studying in Dubai, UAE. And I would like to know if Christ University accepts NIOS certificate or not? Thank you!
Shivraj Sawant

18th September 2015, 01:07 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Christ University accepts NIOS certificate for 12th student of Dubai?

Yes this university will have to accept your NIOS certificate if you fulfil the eligibility criteria of their university. As NIOS is a recognized board so there are chances of acceptance of your certificate by them.
13th July 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Christ University accepts NIOS certificate for 12th student of Dubai?

Hello
My name is manimaran I am from Salem tamilnadu I am doing my 11th and 12th with nios as I am doing my cricket in Chennai and studying in Salem. I like to study in your collage .Is nios is applicable in your collage.please replay
4th August 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

My name is Vyshak i studied in open school is the value open school certificate and CBSE value certificate same
Will get admission in all colleges like Christ college Bangalore or Mar Ivanious college
29th September 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Secondary and senior secondary passed in NIOS board, annauniversity will take admission.
21st January 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in nios 10th std. Will she get admission in mount Carmel college. Banfalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?