20th September 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it? Can someone please give me the complete answer on this? Awaiting for the answer form everyone. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. Technical course available after XI ISC?
  3. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  4. When will I get diploma certificate? Format of certificate issued in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  6. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  8. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for UPSC exams after graduation in Hotel management?
  10. What is the procedure to take building license after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  11. What kind of courses I can do along with 12th Commerce?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma course in CS?
  14. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. How to join CDAC course after scoring below 60% in 10th and 12th and 70% in B.E?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
21st September 2015, 07:03 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

As you mentioned, you completed your diploma engineering course. After completion of diploma course you get college leaving certificate, marksheets & provisional diploma certificate(required for admission in B.Tech by lateral entry).
But the provisional diploma certificate has some limitations. You can't get job on the basis of that provisional diploma certificate, you can use it only for admission in B.Tech.

To get diploma completion certificate, you must have to wait for 6 mothns from the date of your result was declared. After minimum 6 months visit your diploma institute & ask for diploma completion certificate, they will give you if available.
Otherwise you may require to write a application to the principal of your diploma institute about getting diploma competition certificate as quick as possible.

You will get diploma completion certificate in 6-12 months.
23rd December 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my diploma certificate once after completion of the course? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

I have completed my diploma course DEE in 2002 and failed. How can I get my course completion certificate?
14th February 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I lost my diploma certificates, someone stolen that , how can I get 2 ND copy of the certificates
27th June 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma on 2001 and i have cleared all subject same time.

You must know i need course completion certificate, is it possible
10th August 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma on 2011 and I have cleared all subject same time
You must know I need course completion certificate is it possible
8th September 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Have any mode to get the Diploma completed certificate online from college.l have completed diploma but not visit college for diploma certificate.
24th September 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is Neha Kalgouda Patil. I have completed my diploma from Government Polytechnic Belagavi in 2016. And Also I applied for Diploma completion certificate in may 2016 only. And when I went to my college for asking Diploma completion certificate they told me that your certificate is not yet came to college and you wait and come after 6 month.. like this I visited college 3 to 4 times. And now they told to go to DTE Bangalore to ask about certificate And they also given me to Despatch number of my application. After I coming to DTE They told me that your application is not here so you have to apply once again. So now, What I have to do to get my original certificate ?
25th June 2020, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my diploma course in 1994, till now i have not taken the diploma course completion certificate, how to get it.
21st August 2020, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in 2011 and how can i get my course complete certificate through online
1st December 2020, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Diploma provisional if I lost the original certificate what is the procedure
16th February 2021, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have successfully completed my diploma in 1997 but to job i was unable to collect original diploma certificate from my college , although i have received provisional certificate. noe i want to get issued the same along with mark sheets . how can i apply ?
21st March 2021, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

If someone is backlog before 8years ago in diploma course then what should to do to clear backlog after 8 years
28th March 2021, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

within how many years of completing diploma we have to apply for completion certificate?
14th January 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my N6 studies in Business management yet have bot received my diploma certificate where do i go to apply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?