12th October 2015, 01:24 PM
Shaikyasir

Diploma engineer can study B.Com or B.Sc?

sir
I completed my Diploma in automobile engineering can I eligible for B.Com or b.Sc courses. or not?

12th October 2015, 05:18 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Diploma engineer can study B.Com or B.Sc?

It is sorry to say you that you can not do the bachelor degree course after completing the diploma course. B.com and BSc are the three years bachelor degree program.

The basic eligibility criteria for the BSc course is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile from the PCM/PCB background. For the B.com course only +2 course required in any stream.

You can only go for the B.E./B.tech course as your bachelor degree. As you have three years diploma degree so you can get directly admission in the second year of engineering course via Lateral entry scheme.
12th October 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaikyasir View Post
sir
I completed my Diploma in automobile engineering can I eligible for B.Com or b.Sc courses. or not?
Yes, after completion of Diploma in automobile engineering you are eligible for B.Sc or B.Com course. But you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with science department are eligible to get admission in B.Sc and B.Comcourse.

Your age should be above 16 years.
13th October 2015, 12:39 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The least academic qualification required for the bachelor's degree in commerce or bachelor's degree in science that candidate must have done 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.

Diploma is considered equivalent to the 10+2, so if your institute is recognized then you can apply for these courses in any university of India.

But you should go for Bachelor of technology instead of B.Com or B.Sc as it will give you more better career and job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?