18th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to work in abroad after BDS from India? What are the salary prospects?

Sir, I would like to know what procedures to be undertaken to work abroad after completing bds in india? I want to know about the salary prospects as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. Detailed procedure to work as dental hygienist abroad?
  4. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  5. Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India?
  6. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  8. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  11. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  12. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  15. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  17. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  18. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?