21st October 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?

Dear Sir,
I am a native of Nellore District in Andhra Pradesh. I am working in Dubai. My daughter is studied upto 4th Standard in Nellore, A.P., India. My daughter now studied 5th, 6th, 7th Standard in Dubai. At present continuing her studies in 8th Standard in Dubai. I heard that if Indian Nationality children study for long time in Abroad, then the children cannot come in local quota, they are eligible only in NRI quota, applicable in the colleges for higher education in India. It seems that it is difficult to get in normal local quota. I want to know till what class children can study in Abroad to get same locals of A.P quota or to eliminate NRI category? Thanking you in advance for your kind understanding & kind co-operation.
Best Regards,
Sheikh Mynuddin

Related Questions:
  1. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  2. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  3. Upper limit for age for Gazetted probationers in Karnataka and age 43, belonging to SC category?
  4. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  5. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  6. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  7. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad?
  8. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(EEE) candidate in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  10. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  11. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  12. Will I be considered as NRI if I have completed 10th in abroad and 11th, 12th from India?
  13. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  14. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  15. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  18. Is it possible to study Hotel Management in Abroad being a NIOS candidate?
20th December 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?

my son studied from KG-1 to 12 th grade until Aug-2020 in gulf country and then i returned to India due to Job loss and continuing his 12th grade in India.
so what is his status whether he is NRI or Indian?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?