4th November 2015, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?

Hi Sir,
Is diploma in Banking helpful in getting a job at the end of B.Com? I am doing B.Com and I am thinking to do Diploma in Banking so that I can get job in Banking Sector. Please suggest me.

15th November 2015, 01:01 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
Is diploma in Banking helpful in getting a job at the end of B.Com? I am doing B.Com and I am thinking to do Diploma in Banking so that I can get job in Banking Sector. Please suggest me.
There is no need for you to separately do a course for getting a job in bank after completing B.com which is a under graduate course. The solution is you can apply for the Bank PO exam which offers for the post of probationary officer in a bank. There are many banks which are conducting the exam based on the vacancy.

The eligibility needed for applying for the exam are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 20-30 years and this is for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST candidates extra 5 years relaxation and for OBC 3 years relaxation.

# Educational qualification needed is a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

If you satisfy all these above mentioned criteria then you can apply for the IBPS Bank PO exam.
25th November 2015, 03:17 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?

You can get into banking sector even without diploma in banking.
Since you have completed graduation, you can now apply for IBPS PO exam.

This exam is for probationary officer in Banks.After the IBPS exam, you have to appear for interview in respective banks.

In IBPS exam, you will have questions on general ability, English comprehension and general awareness. In general awareness, you have to focus more in banking related news.

You can join coaching for Bank PO exam or prepare from websites like Jagranjosh.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?