15th June 2010, 08:49 AM
arkangel

Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?

Hi there..
I just wanted to know about the private universities which offer Mtech programs in Mechanical stream. I would even like varsities conducting the entrance exam for getting the admission in a particular private varsity..
Kindly provide me with the information I requested for..
thank you...!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  2. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted? -- [New]
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  6. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  8. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  9. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  10. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  13. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Master degree after B.E. Instrumentation?
  15. Is Yogi Vemana University NCTE approved?
  16. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  17. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  18. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
10th June 2011, 02:00 AM
Rahul mashuq

Default Re: Which are the private universities offering M.Tech programs in Mechanical Stream? Universities conducting the entrance exam for getting admission in particular private varsity?

GLA ,a university in Mathura,u.p. offer m.tech. in mechanical engg with quality education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?