29th November 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?

I Shivangi srivastava from amity university Noida I am doing my post graduation in m.sc immunology and doing also lab work can I join IISc Bangalore for my internship in summer training.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  2. What is the procedure to do post graduate internship in IISc, Bangalore?
  3. Am I eligible to do summer internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  4. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  6. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  9. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC, Bangalore being a student of NIT?
  12. Is there winter internship available in IISC, Bangalore?
  13. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  15. List companies providing summer internship near IISC Bangalore? Also list PGs/Hostels in Yeshwantpura/ Malleshwaram area?
  16. How much score do I need in GATE? I want to get in IISC Bangalore
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship in IISc, Bangalore if pursuing B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year?
  18. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
1st December 2015, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?

For summer training in a reputed institute like IISc you need to have very good academic record. It is a central government funded institute and many students try for training every year.

Before applying make sure that you have above 60% marks overall in every stages of your academic career. You need to contact the head of the institute. There will be screening tests before you are selected.
3rd December 2015, 10:01 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Internship in IISc Bangalore after post graduation in M.Sc immunology?

To do training in IISc Bangalore, a candidate first of all requires a good academic career record. IISc is a central Government Institute in which most of the candidates try for training purpose every year.
Candidates must have at least 60% of marks through out the career in order to get training from IISc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?