30th November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan after paying admission and 1st semester fees of B.Tech?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing my B.Tech. But now I want to take an Education Loan. I have submitted my admission fee and 1st semester fee only. Please let me know what to do?

28th December 2015, 08:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan after paying admission and 1st semester fees of B.Tech?

You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. You need to approach any bank with the prospectus of the institute in which you seek admission for B.Tech course. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan and get to know the terms and conditions. Once positive response from bank, you can proceed with the formalities to get your loan sanctioned. Banks are becoming aggressive and hence the terms and conditions of education loan have been made lenient. Since you have already paid the first semester fee and admission fee, so you can get it back in your account, once your education loan is sanctioned and you submit the fee structure to the bank with an application requesting to reimburse the amount in your account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?