4th December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA with commerce if I have Maths as my subject

can join NDA with commerce i also have maths as my subject

5th December 2015, 09:59 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA with commerce if I have Maths as my subject

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA stands for National Defense Academy and it is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in defense services. You are eligible to appear for Indian Army officer. The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is candidates must have passed from recognised board and age between 16.5-19.5 years.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
5th December 2015, 10:17 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The examination is important for candidates who desire to join Defense services after 10+2. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army wing.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidates must have passed or appearing in 10+2 from recognised board.
Air Force and Navy --- 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics.
Army -----10+2 with any discipline.

So, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination. The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For more information about examination details visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th December 2015, 12:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for National Defence Academy/Naval Academy entrance exam conducted by UPSC after completion of 10+2 in commerce with Mathematics. But you will not be able to join Indian Navy or Airforce even if you clear written test and SSB.

For Navy and Airforce, a candidate must have done 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Commerce stream candidates will be eligible to join Army only.

You must be between 16.5-19.5 years of age and you should be unmarried male Indian citizen. The notification for NDA I in 2016 will come 02/01/2016, after that you can apply at official website of UPSC http://www.upsconline.nic.in
5th December 2015, 02:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can join NDA with commerce i also have maths as my subject
You can join NDA exam because you are a student of 12th standard. But you are eligible for only Indian Army post. Because your 12th standard subject is not Mathematics

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
5th December 2015, 04:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NDA examination after 10+2 NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed or appearing in 10+2 from recognised board.
* Candidate age must be 16.5-19.5 years.

But you are only eligible to get recruitment in Indian Army after qualifying in both stages of examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?