11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in USA after completing diploma in government college?

After completing diploma in government college can I go to USA for further studies with free facilities? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  2. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  3. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  4. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I study further in USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. Which exam to pass to do further diploma courses after Civil engineering from USA?
  8. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  9. Further studies in USA after completing B.Pharm : Which course to do and what are the opportunities?
  10. Best college to join after completing Diploma in ECE?
  11. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  12. Admission in government colleges of Gujarat for studies after Diploma?
  13. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  14. Further studies in USA after Diploma engineering is good?
  15. How to get admitted in USA college for B.Tech after completing diploma in civil in India
  16. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Full procedure to go USA for studies after Diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
15th December 2015, 12:02 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Further studies in USA after completing diploma in government college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing diploma in government college can I go to USA for further studies with free facilities? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

The student can study under graduate course in USA.
But in general most of the students will go to USA for the higher studies like MS or MBA etc.
So it is advisable to complete graduation in Engineering in India before you choose to study in USA.

First you have to finish your B.E or B.Tech after diploma course.
Then you have to clear TOEFL and GRE tests.
These 2 tests are very important for the students to study in USA.

Then the aspirant has to choose the course and university.
The cost involved in studies in USA is very high.

If you like to study in abroad means you can choose European Countries where the fees and other cost are very less.
You can easily get scholarships in European Countries.
The candidate can also check the same with the educational consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?