9th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?

Dear Sir,
I am Pradeep Shaw of Electrical branch, B.Tech 5th semester. I have to ask that when the vocational training happens in IIT? When I will apply for doing vocational training there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  4. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. When the admission form for Vocational Training in IIT will be published? Procedure to apply for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for vocational training in BARC?
  10. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  11. How to apply for Vocational Training in Manipal for Automobile students?
  12. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  15. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  16. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  17. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?