16th December 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship being a third year student?

I am studying third year how can I get internship please help.
Would you please help me in this regard? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  4. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  6. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  9. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  10. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  12. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  13. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  14. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  15. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
18th December 2015, 09:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship being a third year student?

Being a third year student you are eligible for applying the internship. For getting internship from good companies you must have to keep your academic records with good grades. Most of the companies provide internship/training in the summer session. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to submit your application for internship to the HR of the company with in the due date. I am asking this due to the fact that most of the times the selection procedure is first come and first serve. If they call you for the interview then you simply have to crack the interview for starting your internship.
18th December 2015, 11:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship being a third year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying third year how can I get internship please help.
Would you please help me in this regard? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
There are many companies which offer internship to students.
You can apply to the companies for internship through your college's Training and Placement Cell.
You can also apply to the companies directly.
They admit students for the internship after checking the marks and other things.
Some companies may conduct interview also for the same.
The duration of the internship will be 1 month to 6 months.
Some companies may provide stipend also for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?