16th December 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship to improve practical knowledge being in 2nd year of B.Tech?

sir, I’m studying b-tech 2nd year on may 3rd my examinations will end so I want to do the internship program in any company to improve the practical knowledge please any buddy help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it good to have internship in second year? Where can I get my internship done?
  3. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  6. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  7. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  8. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
  9. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  11. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  12. Can I do summer internship during my B.Tech 1st year break?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  14. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  16. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  17. Can I join Robotix summer internship programme during B.Tech 2nd year? Procedure for joining?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
17th December 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship to improve practical knowledge being in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I’m studying b-tech 2nd year on may 3rd my examinations will end so I want to do the internship program in any company to improve the practical knowledge please any buddy help me.
List of the companies for internship for practical knowledge in Delhi:-

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
18th December 2015, 11:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship to improve practical knowledge being in 2nd year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do internship being a B.Tech student. You have not mentioned in which subject you are doing B.Tech.
You can do internship in many industries like automobile sector, production industries, marketing field, IT industry, software industry, telecom industry, retail industry, online marketing, accounting line etc. The internship will be from 1 to 6 months. Some of the companies may provide stipend also for the internship. You have to apply through your college Training and Placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?