9th January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?

I have just completed 10th and wanted to become software engineer but the problem is my marks are not good, so I can only take Arts stream in 11th. So is there a way to become software engineer after Arts or directly after 10th?Please help me...

12th January 2017, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed 10th and wanted to become software engineer but the problem is my marks are not good, so I can only take Arts stream in 11th. So is there a way to become software engineer after Arts or directly after 10th?Please help me...

To become a software engineer you have to study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or BCA and MCA. So to study B.E or B.Tech or BCA course, you should study PCM subjects in 10+2. It is not possible to get admission in engineering course after 10+2 in arts stream. So you should study science stream in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects to study B.E or B.Tech or BCA to become a software engineer. This is the basic requirement to become a software engineer.
10th June 2022, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a software engineer if I have taken Arts stream in 11th standard?

Am I eligible to become a software engineer I take maths computer science and biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?