7th May 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 8th standard to become a pilot in future?

Sir. My name is Abhishek Ajith. I am studying in class 9. I want to become a pilot. For become a pilot what course i had to choose. How much cash would spend to become a pilot. Please give me the right advice. Hope you will help me on this. Thanks!

9th May 2017, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 8th standard to become a pilot in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. My name is Abhishek Ajith. I am studying in class 9. I want to become a pilot. For become a pilot what course i had to choose. How much cash would spend to become a pilot. Please give me the right advice. Hope you will help me on this. Thanks!

You have to study well and score good marks in 10th. After completing 10th standard, you should join 11th with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects, to become a pilot in the future. You can join a pilot training course like Commercial Pilot License after completing 10+2. You should be fit physically and mentally to become a Pilot. You should clear the Class II medical test before joining the flying school. Cost involved for pilot training is very high. There are various flying schools available in India like

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Official Website

The Bombay Flying Club - Official Website

Government Aviation Training Institute - Official Website

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology – Official Website
9th May 2017, 08:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should pass class 10th and then opt for PCM stream in class 11th. Physics and Maths are important subjects for becoming a pilot. You can apply for student pilot license after class 12th.

For becoming a commercial pilot, you need to take admission in a reputed training school. In India, training is expensive, you must have at least 20 lacs.
9th May 2017, 10:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that it is not possible for a class 8 student to become pilot because minimum qualification required to join pilot training school is 12 standard from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved students. You have to opt for science stream that is physics, chemistry and mathematics senior inter mediate and you have to score more than 60% as aggregate in your 12th standard.
27th January 2019, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am shruti rain of class 8 now I want to tell you that I want to became a pilot. So,you can advise me how to study and what subjects take after class 10th.I hope so you will help to became a pilot. And advise a good way. It's not a order it's
a request please help me.
15th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Akshat I am in class 8th. I want to become a pilot. So what should I do. Please give me my answer
20th November 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir! Iam from commerce stream but I wish to become a pilot. I know I have to prepare 3 main sub of science required for pilot training but I am confused from where and how to start?
19th December 2019, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which board is required to become pilot cbse or igcse or icse
20th July 2020, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Mohammad Huzaif I want to become a pilot. I study in class 8th. Sir plz ask me what subjects we have to take and concentrate on those subjects. Sir if we choose medical after 10th but no maths would it allow us then in pilot.
Sir this is not order this is a request
28th December 2020, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Prachi I want to know how to become pilot..I am studying in 8th std..
22nd December 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir am Sanshita from class 8 i want to become pailot please explain me what should i study for becoming pailot ..maths and physics are my favorite subject are both that subject will help me to become pailot .?
11th June 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Excuse me, sir/mam. This side Apeksha Pandey of std 8. I have a dream of becoming an air Force pilot... I request you to kindly advice me about studies, physical activities and stuff. I will be overwhelmed if you help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?