23rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Why ICSE board school asking too much money as exam fees?

Apart from tuition fees my school are asking money under different heads, Where I will inform so that I can get relief from this heavy financial burden before final exam

school are asking for Examination fees Rs 4000/-

And ICSE Examination stationery charges 2200/-

Terminal charges 2000/-

and we have to deposit tuition fees till march Now i.e. Jan Feb Mar now at a time 4500/-

please guide me, I am a student of class X ,and preparing for board exam (ICSE)

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  3. Is it compulsory to study Hindi in ICSE Board?
  4. Can I appear privately in 10th exam of ICSE Board?
  5. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  6. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
  7. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  8. Is it necessary to study Kannada as a 2nd Language in ICSE Board if pursue at any school of Bangalore?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  10. Which school is better when compared to CBSE and ICSE board in Jabalpur?
  11. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Admission procedure to study in St. Xavier's School for ICSE Board student?
  13. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  14. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  15. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  16. Is there any difficulty to appear in Board exam without ICSE affiliation? Whether a grammar book is enough for 10th Board exams? Minimum required gap between each exam?
  17. Is it beneficial to study in Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur, affiliated to CBSE Board for 6th ICSE student? Details of Gulmohar Public School, Kanpur?
  18. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2015, 03:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why ICSE board school asking too much money as exam fees?

Most of the ICSE schools are private schools which is is the main reason for high tuition fee and other expenses. In case of a private entity you can't do anything because it is managed by the owner.

All you can do is change the school if you feel that the school is charging heavily for no reason. The only way is through complaining in a group. If only one person is having problem then they will not listen but if most of the parents complain against it then there is a chance.
17th July 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Why ICSE board asking %u20B94000 as exam fee?
22nd July 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

My son s school has asked rs 4700 as board exam fees .can you please let me know what the exact charges are? Please help
22nd July 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the class 10 icse board fees
30th July 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

My daughters school also asking for 4500 twds board exam fees. They had alrdy taken 500 last year saying 9th is boards frm now on but didnt refund whn d idea was scrapped. Plusthey r asking cash. Why? Is it coz they know its illegal?
28th August 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the class 10 icse board fees for the Academic year 2019-20.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?