1st December 2015, 02:20 PM
Ishu2001

Can I appear privately in 10th exam of ICSE Board?

Now I am appearing in 9th std of ICSE Board. But I got less marks in exams. School give warning to me i.e complete the average marks in next exam otherwise school not promoted me in 10th class. (Other wise 2nd option is take passing marks and leave the school and take admission in other school i.e S.S.C. board school for 10th std) If my bad luck I can't complete the average marks so my school not promoted & I am not interested to change the board.
Now I want the information about if school give me passing marks & say leave the school, so I want known about can I appear privately 10th exam of ICSE Broad & what is the process.

21st January 2017, 10:42 AM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I appear privately in 10th exam of ICSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishu2001 View Post
Now I am appearing in 9th std of ICSE Board. But I got less marks in exams. School give warning to me i.e complete the average marks in next exam otherwise school not promoted me in 10th class. (Other wise 2nd option is take passing marks and leave the school and take admission in other school i.e S.S.C. board school for 10th std) If my bad luck I can't complete the average marks so my school not promoted & I am not interested to change the board.
Now I want the information about if school give me passing marks & say leave the school, so I want known about can I appear privately 10th exam of ICSE Broad & what is the process.
Yes, you can apply for a Private Candidate in ICSE Board.

For this, you will have to fill up a form available from your school office.

You can also apply from the nearby regional office of ISC Board.

After you are admitted as private candidate, then you no need to attend regular classes of your school.

Just appear for exams only and concentrate on your studies at home.
10th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in ISC exam as a private candidate since school has not promoted me to 12 class as I scored less marks in 11 the exam, kindly advise
20th July 2022, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What are my limitations for furture studies as a private candidate of 10th grade?
26th January 2023, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I have attended all my classes. I am studying in 10th in a recognised icse board. Due to some issues i wish that I could write my board exams in another school as i have my unique I'd all that.. is that possible to do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?