25th December 2015, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become a District Education Officer? Recruitment exam and qualification required?

Hello Sir,
I am Mohsin Alam from Uttar Pradesh. I am pursuing B.Sc 1st year and I want to become a District Education Officer. Kindly provide me information about DEO. What exam I have to give for become a DEO? What is the qualification required?

31st August 2016, 11:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a District Education Officer? Recruitment exam and qualification required?

District education officer exam is conducted by the respective State Public Service Commission.

DEO is responsible for execution of all government scheme like fee, Dress, Mid day meal, Books, scholarship etc .

Eligibility criteria for DEO :-

Education qualification : Post graduation degree and B.ed.

Age Limit: 21 year to 40 year as on 1 July 2016

Selection procedure:

Preliminary examination,

Mains examination,

Personal interview test.
28th March 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a District Education Officer? Recruitment exam and qualification required?

Last date of exam and post of education officer in Maharashtra 2018 after my BA B.ed
28th April 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing MBA in finance streem, I'm I eligible to District educational officer exam.
17th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I am preeti, done M. Tech in biotechnology but not having b.ed for applying for deo post what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?