2nd January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat the graduation course again?

I completed class 10 th & 12 th with 82% & 72 % marks respectively from the Board of West Bengal of Higher Secondary Education with science ( Maths , Physics , Chemistry & Biology) . After that I took an admission in Chemistry honours under Calcutta university. But I couldn't carry forward my honours , I left that and I continued my course in general with pure science ( Physics , Chemistry & Maths) . I completed my graduation with 48% marks in aggregate. I am 23 years old . I want to study again . So I want to know how to apply for further graduation course with honours to the recognized university in Kolkata . Plz help me .

4th January 2016, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to repeat the graduation course again?

Yes, you can go for graduation course in any other university. There is no problem at all. You can apply for admission but it will be difficult to get admission in the same course in the same university.

You can get admission in any other course from the same university or any other university. Selection will be on merit and you should have good marks in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?