29th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad? Can someone please provide me the information on this? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  2. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  3. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  4. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  5. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  6. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  7. In which stream should I pursue post graduation after B.A. as per my areas of interest?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for graduation at the age of 23 years?
  9. What should I do after graduation? Go for job or post graduation course?
  10. Will there be a problem to get admission for post graduation course if I have cleared one paper late in B.Tech graduation course?
  11. Will I be able to pursue MBA course after completing MSc software engineering
  12. Details about new Syllabus and pattern of exam of Mumbai University for B.Sc computers?
  13. Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?
  14. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  16. Are there any disadvantages in opting for C.A instead of B.Com after clearing CPT exam?
  17. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  18. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
30th December 2015, 04:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?

You will not be eligible to even apply for PG course if you haven't cleared your backlog paper, you should however first of all try to clear the back papers and then go for your PG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?