4th January 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission with 76% in ISC and expected 50 marks in JEE Main?

Sir,
I will get 50 marks in JEE Main and my Board percentage is 76% in ISC Board. I have an OBC certificate. Please let me know about my admission chances.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th ISC?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT if expecting 147 marks in JEE Main and above 70% in ISC Board exam?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  4. In which campus of NIT I will get admission if secure 93% in 12th ISC and getting around 140-150 marks in JEE Main?
  5. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  6. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  8. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Chances to get admission in NIT with 75 marks in JEE Main and 400 marks in CBSE for a SC student?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  13. Can I get admission in Punjabi University, Patiala with 57 marks in JEE Main and 91% in 12th PCM being a General student?
  14. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  15. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  16. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  17. Chances to apply for JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE and expecting 97 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Which college I would be able to get admission if I scored 91 marks in JEE main exam in Delhi?
14th January 2016, 08:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission with 76% in ISC and expected 50 marks in JEE Main?

It will be possible to get admission in a private engineering college with these marks. Generally, cut off for government colleges goes high for general as well as OBC category.

If you belong to SC/ST category then only you will have good chance of admission in a government college with these marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?