19th January 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage for Aeronautical engineering course in abroad?

I want to know the cutoff percentage for my aeronautical engineer in abroad? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. Cut off percentage for a seat in abroad for Aeronautical engineer?
  3. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  4. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which PG courses should I do in Abroad after Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  8. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. What should I do to do MS in Aeronautical in abroad? What are the opportunities available for doing MS in abroad?
  12. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  13. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  15. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  16. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  18. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
24th January 2016, 02:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage for Aeronautical engineering course in abroad?

The cutoff cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are numerous institutes across the globe and each one has its own cutoff for admission process which in turn changes every year. Moreover, most of the institutes in foreign countries do not take admission on the basis of percentage in graduation level. The main parameter of selection is the score in the entrance exam like SAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Apart from this, some even take interviews. However, percentage in qualifying educational qualification exam is also taken into consideration during selection process. Higher the percentage stronger is the application. Usually a percentage of 60% or above is good to make your application strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?