18th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

What procedure should i follow to study abroad being an open university student?

Hello sir/ mam,

Actually sir, I am an open university candidate of B.Com with regional language. I want to study abroad after completing my course. So i want to know what procedure should i follow for the purpose?

30th January 2016, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What procedure should i follow to study abroad being an open university student?

Procedure to follow for higher studies in abroad :-

- You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institute in which you want to seek admission takes admission of overseas students.
- Then you need to apply online in the concerned institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- You will need to submit resume and statement of purpose.
- Then there will be an initial screening process to shortlist students for further selection round.
- Finally there will be a telephonic/Skype interview to get the final shortlisting done.
- Then you need to confirm your admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?