31st January 2016, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course?

What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course? Can you please guide me in this? Hope that you can provide me the complete details soon on the same.

Related Questions:
14th February 2016, 09:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course? Can you please guide me in this? Hope that you can provide me the complete details soon on the same.
The duration of the Company secretary is not fixed. It may depends on the candidate knowledge and skill. However, it will take minimum four years to complete Company Secretary course.

Company Secretary Course Examination Fees:

- Foundation Course -Rs. 1200/-
- Executive Course - Rs. 1200/- per Module
- Professional Course -Rs. 1200/- per Module

Fee Structure for CS Course:

CS Foundation Course - Rs.4500/-
CS Executive Course -
- Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA
- Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students

What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course?

There is no such minimum marks required for company secretary course. Those who completed their Graduation can directly eligible to apply for Company Secretary executive course.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?