27th November 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

CBSE private candidate can appear in AIPMT 2016?

Sir i passed 12th from the board of cbse in 2015 as private candidate. So am i eligible for aipmt 2016 this year or not being a private candidate?

27th November 2015, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE private candidate can appear in AIPMT 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i passed 12th from the board of cbse in 2015 as private candidate. So am i eligible for aipmt 2016 this year or not being a private candidate?
Yes, you are eligible for AIPMT 2016 exam.

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
27th November 2015, 06:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. CBSE organizes this exam every year for candidates who wish to pursue MBBS or BDS course from top government medical colleges of India.

Eligibility criteria:

**You must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board of India. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

**Minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 is required.

**Candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

You can apply for the AIPMT 2016 exam if you have passed 10+2 as private candidate from CBSE board in 2015.
27th November 2015, 09:08 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear if you cover the eligibility criteria:

A candidate must have done 12th with biology/biotechnology, chemistry, physics and English as main subjects from recognized board.

Minimum percentage required is 50% and 45% for reserved categories.

Age Limit 17-25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories as per rules.
27th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you are eligible to sit for AIPMT exam next year.

AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To sit for this exam you need to pass 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English.
  • It is important to get 50% of marks in the above mentioned science subjects taken together.
  • If you belong to the SC/ST category then you need 40% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together.
  • The lower age limit for giving this exam is 17 years.
  • The upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC category candidates is 30 years since they have been given five years of age relaxation.
Exam Pattern:-

In the exam you will be asked 180 objective type of questions mainly from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the exam is three years. The right answers carries four marks and for every wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted from the total score.
27th November 2015, 12:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes, any candidate passed class XII examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology(Bio-technology) and also passed in English in the qualifying examination from any recognized Board/university can appear in AIPMT 2016 exam. Age should be minimum 17 years.

For more details you can log on to : http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/faq.aspx
27th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination in the 2016. The examination is a common entrance examination for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have PCB as main paper in the board examination.
* Candidates must have atleast 50% in the PCB.

So, you can appear for the examination in the 2016. The notification for the examination is not released. For more information about the examination visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
27th November 2015, 03:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for All India Pre Medical Test after passing 10+2 board exams as private candidate from Central Board of Secondary Education but you must satisfy following other criteria:

>>Your subjects combination in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>>Minimum percentage of marks in these subjects should be at least 50%.

>>You must have completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

Notification for AIPMT 2016 will be released in first week of December.
27th November 2015, 04:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

You can apply for All India Pre Medical Test, 2016 being a private candidate of CBSE. AIPMT is conducted every year by CBSE for MBBS and BDS courses.

General Eligibility criteria:

1. 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board. Subjects combination in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. The minimum age required is 17 years on 31st December of year of admission.

The notification for 2016 AIPMT will be available in first week of December, 2015.
27th November 2015, 04:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear AIPMT entrance exam which is held every year , The eligibility criteria are as follows :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be 10+2 pass from a recognize University , The +2 in Science stream (PCM). final year students can also apply for this exam.
The age limit should be 17 - 25 years, There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

For more details visit CBSE official website .
23rd December 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in physics in 2015 . I have filled private candidate form whose exam is to be held with regular cbse students . so can I appear in aipmt 2016? if yes then what is the procedure?
5th January 2016, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have compartment in physics in 2015 and I'll appear for improvement exam 2016. So can I apply for aipmt 2016.? I am confused plz help me..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?