30th November 2015, 12:38 AM
Ankon yadav

What should I do for AIPMT 2016 registration if there is no school name on my 12th marksheet?

Sir i passed 12 th from cbse as private candidate in 2015 wid 65% marks as i got compart in 2014 but my marksheet and other document does not contain school name instead private candidate is written there. What should i do for aipmt 2016 registration as school name is required??

30th November 2015, 05:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for AIPMT 2016 registration if there is no school name on my 12th marksheet?

In space where candidates are required to fill school type and name of School, you should write Others in school type and in place of school name you can write Private Candidate from CBSE board or you can write name of that school which filled your form for 10+2 exams last year.

Private candidates from CBSE board are eligible to appear for All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE for MBBS course.
30th November 2015, 07:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for AIPMT 2016 registration if there is no school name on my 12th marksheet?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the AIPMT examination. The examination is conducted for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses.

Since you are private student so you need to go with the option of private candidate /others in the details.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from the recognised board. Candidates must have the PCB as main subject. For more information about the examination visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in
30th November 2015, 07:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes being the private candidate you are eligible to appear for the AIPMT. AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and it is the entrance examination conducted by the CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or in the 10+2 from a recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCB as main paper in the board examination.

So, you can appear for the examination. But you need to fill the option as other in case of school detail. For more information visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
30th November 2015, 08:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre-Medical Test and it is the entrance examination which is held by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) once every year for the selection of deserving candidates for their MBBS or BDS course from government medical colleges.

For appearing in the same examination, you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Also you need to have either completed your higher secondary school degree or must be in the final year of same degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects with at least 60% aggregate in each ( in case of reserved category candidates aggregate must not be below 50% aggregate ) from a recognized institution.

Now as you have failed in your 2014 board examination and then appeared as a private candidate in 2015 in the same examination and has succeeded. So you are definitely eligible for appearing in the same examination on the basis of educational qualification as on the marksheet of students who appeared as private candidate the school name is not mentioned and it is not an issue for anyone's eligibility for the same examination.

For more details and updates regarding the same examination you can log on to it's official website i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?