17th February 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission procedure and entrance exam for pursuing career in IT or Computer Science?

Sir, My daughter is in XI and will complete her XII in year 2017. She has IT as one of the subjects for her XI and XII. She would like to pursue her career in IT/ computer sciences / electronics. Please give me the details about the admission procedure and the required entrance exam details for admission in IIIT Pune . Thanks with regards .Dr Surekha 9325126105

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get into Thapar University for B.Tech Computer or Electrical Course?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Ph.D(Computer Science)? When the exam will be scheduled? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  4. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  5. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  8. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?
  10. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  11. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for lateral entry scheme into B.Tech Computer Sceince?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam?
  14. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  16. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  17. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  18. What should one do after pursuing B.Tech Computer Science between MBA and M.Tech to start his/her career in IT sector?
18th January 2018, 09:06 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Details about admission procedure and entrance exam for pursuing career in IT or Computer Science?

IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune) is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. It offers the various B.Tech courses on the basis of entrance exam JEE Main. So, You need to appear JEE Main after 12th and apply to Savitribai Phule Pune University for the admission to IIIT, Pune.

Admission Procedure
- Visit official site : www.unipune.ac.in
- Click on "Apply Online".
- Create your account by providing basic details.
- Login and Click on " Student Profile " link on homepage.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Click on "Submit" to proceed further.
- Make a payment of application form.
- Download the application and Print it.
- Submit your application along with all required documents.

JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 90
- Total Marks : 360
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

- Physics : 30 Q (120 Marks)
- Chemistry : 30 Q (120 Marks)
- Mathematics : 30 Q (120 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?