25th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD in Human Development & Family Study for M.Sc(Home Science) student?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Human Development & Family Study. But I don't have idea about it. I am a student of Home Science M.Sc 4th semester. Please let me know about the details of this PhD. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do research on Human Development and Family Studies being a Home Science student?
  2. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  3. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Human Development and family studies? What is the eligibility and fee structure?
  5. Where can i pursue Master degree in Human Development and Family Studies?
  6. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  9. Detailed information about PhD? Differences between PhD and M.Tech? Eligibility to study both?
  10. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department?
  12. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  13. Detailed information and age limit to apply for PhD in Social Science & Humanities course in IIT, Chennai?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Life Science and Biotechnology course in India? Detailed information about this course?
  15. Detailed information about PhD for MBA postgraduate
  16. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  17. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
17th December 2016, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD in Human Development & Family Study for M.Sc(Home Science) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do PhD in Human Development & Family Study. But I don't have idea about it. I am a student of Home Science M.Sc 4th semester. Please let me know about the details of this PhD. Thank you in advance.

Candidates with Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks are eligible for the PhD in Human Development & Family Studies (HDCS). The admission will be done on the basis of written entrance test and personal interview. Those who have cleared GATE, SET and NET are exempted from the entrance test. The PhD in Human Development & Family Studies is available in the following colleges in India.

Lady Erwin College - Website Link

The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Website Link

CCS Haryana Agricultural University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?