8th March 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc(Computer Science). Can anybody tell me whether M.Sc(Computer Science) student is eligible for writing CSIR-UGC-NET. And If eligible, Computer Science comes under which of the following Category?
And what are the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for UGC-NET and CSIR-NET for Humanities, Computer Science and MCA candidates?
  2. Computer Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  5. Whether a M.Sc in Computer Science student is eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET?
  6. CSIR NET Syllabus and Question Papers for Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Information regarding CSIR test for Ph.D and computer science?
  8. Updates, syllabus and pattern of UGC-NET(Computer Science & Application)?
  9. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  10. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  11. Previous years question papers of paper 1, 2, 3 of computer science of CSIR UGC NET?
  12. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  14. Is computer science and engineering one of the subjects under CSIR UGC NET? What is the upper age limit for JRF candidates
  15. How can I do Research after completing B.Sc in Physics?
  16. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  18. Details of good institutions for UGC NET Computer Science
12th March 2016, 07:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc(Computer Science). Can anybody tell me whether M.Sc(Computer Science) student is eligible for writing CSIR-UGC-NET. And If eligible, Computer Science comes under which of the following Category?
And what are the syllabus?
No, Computer Science subject is not under CSIR NET exam.

List of the subject for CSIR NET exam:

GENERAL SCIENCE

CHEMICAL SCIENCES

EARTH SCIENCES

LIFE SCIENCES

MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES

PHYSICAL SCIENCES

But you can apply for UGC NET exam. I have attached the syllabus for UGC NET exam for Computer Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 98 views)
12th January 2018, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for Computer Science postgraduate? Syllabus and categories available for Computer Science candidate?

Can anyone tell me how to get equivalence certificate of M.Sc I T and MSc Computer Science
27th November 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm a M.SC Data Science Student....Can I apply for CSIR NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?