9th March 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?

Hello,
I am a B.Sc(Statistics) Graduate and PG in MBA. I am having 4 years of Banking experience and still continuing. Now I want to change my career as a Data Analyst in future. Please guide me how to change my career?

12th April 2016, 11:52 AM
january2016

Default Re: How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?

It seems that you want to switch your jobs s well as job profile.
Switching job is good and will be in your favor but while switching job profile you need to be very careful.

While switching job profile all your technology as well as your concepts need to be upgraded and not updated.
If you are favorable in switching from Bank job to Data Analyst job that is from non-technical to completely technical then sure you can move forward.

So, firstly look for the company having this job profile vacant. Look for the eligibility and if you find yourself eligible then apply for the same.
12th April 2016, 11:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change my career to become a Data Analyst being a Bank employee?

Since you are in the banking field, so you can change to data analyst job directly if you are doing the job of analyst in the bank. Otherwise you need to pursue IT certification in the field of data analytics and then opt for job in this field. You can also switch to another company in your banking skill and later switch your vertical their to dat a analytics.
22nd January 2019, 06:05 PM
kriteshanand

Yes, you can easily change your career in Data Analytics. With the help of Data Analytics you will get to knowledge of qualitative and quantitative Research. You should go for 6 months data analytics training company in Noida where you will works in real time projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?