21st March 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS having scored 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Can I repay after getting Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 114 mark in COMEDK-UGET. Will I get admission for MBBS? How can I get an Education Loan? Can I make the first payment after getting Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an Education Loan for MBBS course with 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  2. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  3. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in USA after completing MS?
  8. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  9. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Will I be able to repay my loan after MBBS?
  12. Education loan procedure for admission in BE course?
  13. Education loan for admission through COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  18. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job?
24th March 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS having scored 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Can I repay after getting Loan?

It depends on the rank which you score in COMEDK-UGT. If you score good rank with a score of 114, you can get admission in MBBS course. Since there are many colleges, so you have bright chances of admission in MBBS course. If you get admission in a recognised and reputed institute you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of the course. You need to approach the bank and talk to the branch manager to get your education loan sanctioned after complying with the terms and conditions and completing all the necessary norms. Yes, you can definitely make the payment of first installment of fees in your college once your loan is sanctioned. If it is sanctioned after the first fees deposit, you can pay from your pocket and later bank will deposit in your account. You can start repaying the loan at any point of time. However, it is compulsory to start repayment after six months of completion of the year of completion of your course or on getting a job whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?