1st April 2016, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose after completion of 12th board exam? What are the scope of the various courses?

SIR/Mam,

I m student of bio nd I had just given 12 board exam and I m soo confused to choose sub nd their scope plzzz help me out I m waiting fr u r ans? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

3rd April 2016, 12:52 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which subject to choose after completion of 12th board exam? What are the scope of the various courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/Mam,

I m student of bio nd I had just given 12 board exam and I m soo confused to choose sub nd their scope plzzz help me out I m waiting fr u r ans? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the response.
After completing 12th from biology, following points will help you to choose career.
1). You can apply for medical stream. For which some entrance test require.
for instance:-
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science)
AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)
PMT statewise

2). You can pursue your career in bio-technology field.
3). You can proceed in the field of research with your prefered subject.
You even have opportunity to graduate with Arts or humanities & work on your skill.
After completing graduation your skill, knowledge about that particular subject and experience matters.
Good luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?