12th April 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Chennai having completed 1st year in Jadavpur University?

Hello Friends,
I have completed my 11th and 12th from Science stream. Then I have completed B.Com(H) 1st year in Kolkata from Jadavpur University. Now I have shifted to Chennai for my CAT preparation. Will I get admission in B.Com(H) 2nd year in any of B.Com colleges in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  2. Admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible in 2015 if studies 1st year 5 years back?
  3. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  4. Admission to 2nd year B.Com after completing 1st year BCA?
  5. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  6. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  7. Can I take admission directly in 2nd year in Techno if I am 1st year student in Vel Tech university in Chennai?
  8. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune university to pursue 2nd year BCA having completed 1st year BCA from Tilak University?
  9. How to take admission in B.Com 2nd year in Delhi? I have completed my 1st year in UP
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  13. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  14. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  15. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?
  16. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  17. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 3rd year at Sikkim University if completed B.Com 1st and 2nd years from Andhra University?
13th April 2016, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Chennai having completed 1st year in Jadavpur University?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Com second year in Chennai after completion of your first year B.Com course from Jadavpur University. As per University rules, you must have to pursue complete B.Com course from the same college.university and no change in college/university will be allowed. So, I suggest you to pursue your second year B.Com course from the same university where you have pursued your first year B.Com course.
14th April 2016, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 2nd year in Chennai having completed 1st year in Jadavpur University?

There is no such procedure to change universities in between the course specially regular course. You have to take fresh admission if you want to locate to Chennai for studying.

If it was a distance mode course then you wouldn't have had any problem in continuing second year in Chennai from same university.
14th April 2016, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in second year of B.Com in colleges in Chennai.
To do so, you will need to follow some steps.
Collect Transfer Certificate from the previous College, write an application to the previous college explaining them the reason to change the college. Last year qualifying Mark sheet is also required. You will have to take the migration certificate also. These documents you have to submit to the present college where you want to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?