15th April 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to study M.Sc(Immunology) after completion of B.Tech(Biotechnology) to further study PhD in Stem Cell?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student and I want to do Master's in Immunology. I have been selected for M.Sc(Immunology) in Amity University? Is M.Sc after B.Tech is a right decision? I further want to do PhD in Stem Cell. Please help me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the foreign universities offering Ph.D(Microbiology/Immunology/Stem Cells/Cell Biology)? Job opportunities in India for Ph.D programme?
  2. Topics for PhD in Medical Microbiology or Step Cell Biology?
  3. List of Reference Books to prepare for Botany for NET Exam?
  4. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  5. Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech?
  6. What is the new syllabus of Botany to prepare for NET? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for botany subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering MSc/MS in genetics and stem cell technology?
  8. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  9. Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA? -- [New]
  10. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  12. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  13. Can I study PhD in Mathematics after completion of my B.Tech?
  14. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  17. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
28th April 2016, 05:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it better to study M.Sc(Immunology) after completion of B.Tech(Biotechnology) to further study PhD in Stem Cell?

Yes it is the best option for you now as you eventually want to do research regarding stem cell.
So it is best for you to study the course of M.Sc in Immunology.
Once you can complete the course you will be eligible for the course of PhD after you have cleared the Entrance Examination and then only will you be able to do your research work on stem cell.
So it is the best path for you to follow now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?